Official 2016 Week 16 Green Bay vs Minnesota Thread

I haven't been much good with the scores either.

I do think the Pack win this one. I don't know if they can actually build and hold a lead so I'm thinking another close score, something like 27-20 with the Vikes scoring a late TD to make it closer than it really was, but the Pack recovers the on-side kick and runs out the clock for the win.

31-17 Green bay... MN has quit for the yr.

Two things give me pause here - isn't that what we were saying about the Pack a month ago (certainly all things aren't equal but...) and last night's game.

As TW stated, this is their SB. Packers win this one.

I'm pretty happy we're getting an entire day of football, especially the Packer game. We're a Christmas eve family with one year old's birthday to celebrate. Between the birthday, game(s), food, gifts and It's a Wonderful Life, tomorrow's gonna be dope

What a difference 9 games makes.

Packers *should* win this one. The Vikings D should be slowed down by injuries and not being at home. Sam Bradford is playing low risk, low reward football. The return of AP provided zero spark. Meanwhile, Packers are now finding ways to win (which would have been nice if they'd have figured this out during the road trip)
Packers - 28
Vikings - 17

Two things give me pause here - isn't that what we were saying about the Pack a month ago (certainly all things aren't equal but...) and last night's game.
Their beat up beyond anything we faced. Unless GB comes out flat as a fritter they don't have the offense to get it done.

Back