Official 2016 Week 12 Green Bay vs Philadelphia Thread

Maybe you guys are right and GB pulls off the upset win... Then I can say I was wrong.. :)

But,
PHI is 4-0 at home (wins against CLE, PIT, MIN, and ATL), GB is 1-4 away (week 1 vs JAX).
PHO has a +55 point differential, GB -29

This just has all the makings of another embarrassing game. I'll buy some BBQ sauce for when I need to hopefully eat crow Monday night... FCC(

No upset. GB wins this one with style. Cannot see them losing to the Eagles.

Unless there is a big turnaround in the play of our defense I fear it is going to be a long night tomorrow. :( I just hope we aren't embarrassed on national tv.

You're evidently a big Packer Homer, Bud. :p
Don't get me wrong, I love your optimism, but put it this way, there's very little to support your prediction except perhaps a gut feeling or something.

Until the secondary stops playing like a piece of wet tissue paper they will continue to get gashed and lose games. You have defenses who don't even bother to play the run anymore and will play man to man knowing that our WR's won't get open on their own and Rodgers won't thru the quick release either. This team is to easy to game plan against. Coaching that never changes game plans and players that can't be game changers.

You're evidently a big Packer Homer, Bud. :p
Don't get me wrong, I love your optimism, but put it this way, there's very little to support your prediction except perhaps a gut feeling or something.
I have to have some hope!!

4-6. Nothing to lose . I think we see the kitchen sink being thrown at every team until the end of the season .

4-6. Nothing to lose . I think we see the kitchen sink being thrown at every team until the end of the season .
I like it Bud. Not to over simplify, but the one statistic that is constant AND consistent is turnover differential. If we hang on to the ball and can somehow force two or three turnovers we can win.

If MM wins the toss and defers....I'm gonna barf!

Back