Official 2016 Green Bay vs KC Pre Season Game Thread

Listening to NFL radio today they said Sankey is a very versitale back and could be a decent backup back. I think he could be worth a look. Think he would be better then the two UDFA we have right now fighting for the 3rd spot which neither should get.
Rather see them grab D Cobb from the Titans cuts. He was one of the best RBs in the Big Ten his senior year. Was looking at more playing time until they drafted Henry and signed Murray. IIRC he was 5'11" about 220, just always thought he looked like a pro RB.

Rather see them grab D Cobb from the Titans cuts. He was one of the best RBs in the Big Ten his senior year. Was looking at more playing time until they drafted Henry and signed Murray. IIRC he was 5'11" about 220, just always thought he looked like a pro RB.

cobb is slower than molasses on a january morning. they timed his forty with a sundial. we already have big strong backs. we could use a guy with some speed.

That is an excellent point, rp.

This might be a way they could keep Geronimo. I think they should put Janis on the 6 week injured list and see how the healing process goes. Then they can also see what they have in Allison, IMHO.

Zook said in a presser that if Janis is active he'd play ST with the club on so I have a feeling Jeff isn't going on IR.

cobb is slower than molasses on a january morning. they timed his forty with a sundial. we already have big strong backs. we could use a guy with some speed.

Unless Randall's injuries have slowed him down Cobb is fast enough. He's just not a burner. He ran a 4.46 in the combine.

Back