McIntosh a rising star in the Wisconsin athletic department

Badger

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Founder
Reaction score
After deciding in August 2014 to move on from his latest business venture, Chris McIntosh was content to spend some time at home in Colorado with his wife and three children before moving on to his next project.
A trip back to the University of Wisconsin less than a month later changed McIntosh's career path, his family's home address and the composition of the school's athletic department.
"We were living in Colorado and coincidentally — although I'm not so sure I believe it was a coincidence anymore — I was inducted into our (UW) Hall of Fame that summer," McIntosh said recently.
McIntosh, 39, now is a little more than two months into his newest job at UW — associate athletic director for business development — and is considered on the rise in the athletic department.
A graduate of Pewaukee High School, McIntosh started 50 games at left tackle for UW from 1996-'99 and led the Badgers to Big Ten and Rose Bowl titles as a junior and senior. He was a two-time captain, a consensus All-American as a senior and was selected in the first round of the 2000 NFL draft by the Seattle Seahawks. A series of neck injuries cut short his career after only three seasons.

Read the rest here > http://www.jsonline.com/sports/badg...thletic-department-b99702296z1-375853041.html

Back