McCarthy: Bakhtiari likely out for Steelers game

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Packers' left tackle will be stressed to play in Sunday's game, coach Mike McCarthy said.

home

Continue reading...

God I hope this isn't one of the packs "lingering " injury deals. Not sure we can lose a OT for any period of time because after shifting Bulaga our depth would be a big fat zero.

Yup, this could go a long way toward seeing if a lot of the "all we need is defense and special teams" hype is true. Depth on the OLine isn't anywhere near what I'd be comfortable with.

I wonder - would Bak not play if this were a regular season game?

i just hope that Barclay has a much better game than he did against the patriots and that aaron rodgers remains healthy.

Pugger - If this was the regular season he'd be playing. Brace the knee up and get in there.

i just hope that Barclay has a much better game than he did against the patriots and that aaron rodgers remains healthy.

Barclay has not had a good week of practice and today may have been his worst day, believe he got whooped by Datone Jones who so far has only been able to beat backups. Aaron better keep his head on a swivel.

TWO . . . no way. ;) One series with that guy at LT. Give Tolzien a series or two and then let Hundley and Blanchard run for their lives.

Back