Jermichael Finley says Packers offense lacked heart in 2015

Not sure how anyone can complain about that.......he didnt say anything bad and is 100% correct. The offense lacked any drive and at times looked like they just gave up. If anyone else had said what he did, everybody would agree and not even say anything.

Aww man I have to agree with SM on something... :p

Finley has a very valid point, and it was something we discussed here more than a few times. Heck even national media picked up on the lack of emotion and fire from this team this year.

Not sure how anyone can complain about that.......he didnt say anything bad and is 100% correct. The offense lacked any drive and at times looked like they just gave up. If anyone else had said what he did, everybody would agree and not even say anything.

I have never been a huge fan of Finley but what he is saying was pretty obvious. Injuries, confusion by the receivers as well lacking heart to make the breaks and go for ball really sucked the life out of them. Even when they were winning they didn't seem like they were clicking.

I hate to throw my guys under the bus, but I didn't see much heart on the field and guys playing as a team, playing Packer football.

Since when do you hate to throw anybody under the bus, and who the hell are you to preach to anyone else about heart, you lazy, fingerpointing turd?

Back