Jack Coan to transfer

UW had no choice in the matter. Coan was / is a grad transfer
Surprised he picked ND figure there would have been other schools he could have went to were he would have started.

Surprised he picked ND figure there would have been other schools he could have went to were he would have started.
I’m not. He was recruited by ND for Lax and they have no depth at QB. Very good chance he starts. Other finalist was Tennessee

I was originally surprised, but then I read he was recruited out of High School for Notre Dame - more for Lacrosse. But still, they were interested.

We'll see 3d game.

I'm having some strong feelings about the Wisconsin/Notre Dame game. The last time the Badgers beat the Irish, my Cousin was the Badger QB. He died in the late 80s. We were like brothers.

I want the Badgers to pound the living crap out of them!

hal-brandt-photo-u1

I'm having some strong feelings about the Wisconsin/Notre Dame game. The last time the Badgers beat the Irish, my Cousin was the Badger QB. He died in the late 80s. We were like brothers.

I want the Badgers to pound the living crap out of them!

hal-brandt-photo-u1
I think Leonhard's guys are gonna give them trouble. UW by 13

I think Leonhard's guys are gonna give them trouble. UW by 13
Line is -5.5. ND OL is bad but have no feel for this one. Kyle Hamilton safety for ND is outstanding.

I'm Bucky first and Notre Dame second. Very excited for this one. This is the first one I'll remember - I was 3 last time.

It's during Buffettfest at my Campground. 9am start and hopefully roaring through. Would love to see Bucky win this convincingly, but I just don't see it. I just haven't seen enough from the Offense - don't know whether I bought in to the Mertz hype too much (probably at least to a degree), whether Bucky coaches couldn't devise, implement, and coach a passing attack if they're lives depended on it (appears to be to a larger degree - I get our receivers might not be world beaters, but they should be able to get open at least through scheme), or whether they're scheme, tactics, and strategy are just too damn simple and predictable.

Wished they hadn't wasted the practice day against Eastern MI running the ever present ground game and had tried to get the passing game going. But that milk is spilt.

Hopefully, defense carries the day.

My Inflatable Bucky is ready to rise, the Beer fridge is full, the Uke's ready for touchdowns and a win, and the Webers are chomping at the bit

I'm Bucky first and Notre Dame second. Very excited for this one. This is the first one I'll remember - I was 3 last time.

It's during Buffettfest at my Campground. 9am start and hopefully roaring through. Would love to see Bucky win this convincingly, but I just don't see it. I just haven't seen enough from the Offense - don't know whether I bought in to the Mertz hype too much (probably at least to a degree), whether Bucky coaches couldn't devise, implement, and coach a passing attack if they're lives depended on it (appears to be to a larger degree - I get our receivers might not be world beaters, but they should be able to get open at least through scheme), or whether they're scheme, tactics, and strategy are just too damn simple and predictable.

Wished they hadn't wasted the practice day against Eastern MI running the ever present ground game and had tried to get the passing game going. But that milk is spilt.

Hopefully, defense carries the day.

My Inflatable Bucky is ready to rise, the Beer fridge is full, the Uke's ready for touchdowns and a win, and the Webers are chomping at the bit
Camp Lucy in Dripping Springs? LOL

Back