It'll cost more for season tickets for Wisconsin volleyball, women's hockey in 2022

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
New chairback seating and the rest of the tickets to see the defending NCAA champion Badgers at the UW Field House will come at a higher price.

Continue reading...

The ticket price for hockey is amazingly low. Raising both to the levels they did, and the chair assessment shouldn't be a deal-breaker for anyone.

The ticket price for hockey is amazingly low. Raising both to the levels they did, and the chair assessment shouldn't be a deal-breaker for anyone.
Seems Hockey in WI has never had major interest probably due to no pro league in the state.

Seems Hockey in WI has never had major interest probably due to no pro league in the state.
The Milwaukee Admirals draw amazing numbers in minor league hockey. At 14th, in the AHL, that's not bad at all. I caught quite a few games they played in Rockford against the Ice Hogs. I had a friend who was a major team supporter for the Hogs. Went often to their games.

AHL attendance

Let’s see what renewals are. V ball in a strange way probably won’t see a push back, hockey will be interesting to watch. Attendance is down, so are wins. Will folks send a message?

I think the attendance is going to be great for women's hockey. They're going to be extremely tough going forward. Gotta hand it to them, they know how to recruit the best. They're a joy to watch on the ice to be honest. They play well, and are coached tremendously well by Johnson and his staff.

I think the attendance is going to be great for women's hockey. They're going to be extremely tough going forward. Gotta hand it to them, they know how to recruit the best. They're a joy to watch on the ice to be honest. They play well, and are coached tremendously well by Johnson and his staff.
Also smaller arena so supply / demand will play in. I believe it’s just north of 2,000 seats in the place

2,273 for hockey in LaBahn Center. Small, but a great place to watch the game from what I was told. You're always close to the ice.

If the demand ever got so high for tickets, they could always go over to the Kohl Center where capacity is 15,359.

Probably not happening in my lifetime though. Not enough Wisconsinite exposure to women's hockey around the state. I believe women's HS hockey is mostly along the lines of combining several schools in co-ops to create teams. I think something like 25-30 co-ops, maybe a few extra. At most, 100 schools total, for men's and women's hockey in state.

In Minnesota, it's the #1 sport at a HS level.

Back