Here's how Wisconsin defends its AD hiring process against charges it ignored diverse voices

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Ruben Anthony is calling for an independent review of the hiring of Chris McIntosh, arguing that the hiring process was tainted by outgoing athletic director Barry Alvarez's open support for McIntosh.

Continue reading...

Crap! Here it comes!

Considering who made the comments I’m not surprised. If it would have come from Kenny Dichter I would be concerned

We're going to find out over the next two weeks just how many people feel this way. I hope it's a really limited number of people.

We're going to find out over the next two weeks just how many people feel this way. I hope it's a really limited number of people.
I wound say it’s not even going to be an issue. Folks like Kellner are not going to rock the boat especially with a “Wisconsin Man” like McIntosh now officially named. I would love to see the application list become public but that’s not happening due to privacy issues

Well we do know Barry was a strong voice in the room and he carries weight.

I believe Kellner and Alvarez had gotten to be friends? Wasn't Kellner's Dad inducted into the Badger Hall of Fame? He was a runner back in the 30s???? I believe.

I believe Kellner and Alvarez had gotten to be friends? Wasn't Kellner's Dad inducted into the Badger Hall of Fame? He was a runner back in the 30s???? I believe.
Kellner has given obscene amounts of cash to the program so yeah I’m sure they were close

Back