Green Bay Packers to cross the pond in 2016

GBP4EVER

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I don't think it'd be aired at an odd time. London is 6 hrs ahead of us. If they play at noon London time, we'd see it at 6am, but that would be worst case scenario. I'm guessing it'd be played late afternoon or early evening in London, so game time here will be about noon. Normal for a Jaguars game.

I hate this crap, and I'm madder than hell that that puddle of skunk vomit Goodell is dragging the Packers into it. It's almost a $10 billion a year industry; it doesn't need to disrupt a team's routine, take a home game away from a team's fans, and haul them across an ocean so some soccer fans can watch a game in person.

This is just another step toward basing at least one (and probably more) teams in Europe on a permanent basis, and I'm totally against it. The current model works just fine, and everyone is making tons of money off of it. Leave it the hell alone.

God, i despise Goodell. I wish Lombardi or Halas would come back from beyond the grave for just an hour and kick his weaselly ass up one side of the field and down the other.

Back