Georgia State Panthers at Wisconsin Badgers: Preview, Predictions and Prognostications

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
602228208-150x150.jpg

It is the final non-conference game for the Wisconsin Badgers football program in 2016. Where has the time gone, right? Once again, we give you a video look at this matchup and the advantages and worry spots for the Badgers against the Georgia State Panthers.

Oh, and don’t forget the rest of our staff at MTBadgers has plenty to say too:

Brian (1-1): Wisconsin Badgers 32-3

This game has Mad Town beatdown written all over it. The game will be a slow and steady mauling, with Wisconsin controlling the game and the clock. I’m predicting not quite a huge score, but hey , no ones complaining if they run it up just a bit.

Nate: (1-1): Wisconsin Badgers 55-6

I slept on the Wisconsin offense a little bit last week, projecting them to only score 42 points. I’m not going to make that mistake again, particularly when the Badgers are facing a team that is last in the nation in run defense as well as Time of Posession. This one’s getting ugly.

Rayan (1-1): Wisconsin Badgers 55-13

In two games so far, Georgia State has allowed over 1,000 yards of total offense. 1,000. In two games. And it wasn’t like they were playing powerhouses either. They got dominated by Air Force and Ball State. Wisconsin will continue the assault on the Georgia State defense.

The post Georgia State Panthers at Wisconsin Badgers: Preview, Predictions and Prognostications appeared first on Madtown Badgers.

Continue reading...

Back