Davon House to be released

GBP4EVER

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Played decent for us knows the system I think he would be a good guy to bring back. Would not break the bank and improve the CB.

Normally I'd say no to something like this but with the state of the CBs with Shields now gone, at the right price and contract structure, it could work. We need to draft a CB high and this is a good year for it but I'm not handing jobs to anyone right now, not Randall, Rollins, Gunter or anyone. Not TT's style to bring guys back though.

Normally I'd say no to something like this but with the state of the CBs with Shields now gone, at the right price and contract structure, it could work. We need to draft a CB high and this is a good year for it but I'm not handing jobs to anyone right now, not Randall, Rollins, Gunter or anyone. Not TT's style to bring guys back though.

Yeah does not happen to often but we have seen it before with Ahman Green and James Jones.

it's my understanding that this is a pretty strong draft for cornerbacks. couple that with the fact that there are several high-profile corners that are free agents this year, it's a pretty crowded house. (see what i did there?)

if house is still available after the draft, and we don't draft someone better, i could see us possibly bringing him back. he had a pretty decent year in 2015, but he quickly fell out of favor with jags. got beaten out by a fourth round draft pick for the #3 cb spot.

Back