Crease Creature's CFB Playoff Set up

Crease Creature

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
This is just to serve as a place holder for the most part. I have started the seeding process, but I wanted to give everyone a head's up, and get some input. I'll go through the 10 auto bids (in alphabetical order of the conference that they won) and start the 6 at large bids that make up my 16 team bracket.

The teams are listed in no particular order.

Ohio State will get in based off of their worst loss being last second to Michigan State, and their drubbing of Michigan. I did have Iowa as a lock initially, which I should have just kept b/c they'll get it, but I really dislike their strength of schedule (outside the top 50).

Michigan and Oregon: I can be persuaded to consider them, they don't have bad losses (to bad teams) but they have both been blown out by opponents. Michigan's blow out came to a better team than Oregon's.

Ole Miss and LSU have both lost to Arkansas, which is an automatic disqualifier, and Baylor lost to Texas, which is also a DQ.

Also, Navy's inclusion is based on my presumption that they'll get to 10 wins.

Once I get my numbers crunched (long process. It takes me three hours to do the polls, this is considerably more involved, and I will have to wait until after Army-Navy on Saturday (turns out that might affect things!)) I will leave the final team to be included up to the sensus fanaticam with a voting poll here and on Twitter.

Discussion, though, on who your last five in are is going to be greatly appreciated. So have at it.

Last edited:
I've used Google Docs maybe twice before, never sheets. Post-its were always as effective, if not more so around the domicile.

Back