Bucks get help in backcourt with Malcolm Brogdon in second round

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
The Milwaukee Bucks found some backcourt help in the second round of the NBA draft Thursday night and chose Virginia redshirt senior Malcolm Brogdon, a two-time Atlantic Coast Conference defensive player of the year.

Continue reading...

Good kid who I suspect could end up being in the league for a while. Decent size and can shoot a little though he has a bit of a flat shot if I remember right. He'll work hard on defense. Not sure how much upside he has, maybe he'll surprise, but I think he might make it as a nice role player off the bench.

Weird that the Bucks just "sold" the second pick in the round for money. That doesn't send a very positive message to the fans. Why not trade it for a 2nd round pick in a future year if you don't have room for 3 youngsters. This is kind of like drafting a kid and then making him a free agent the next day. You just wasted an asset. Sure, they got some money for it, but was that small amount of money (everything in sports is relative) really going to make the team better?

sounds like the kid likes playing tough Defense, which is nice to see. Bucks still need to find a scorer, someone who can hit 3's.

sounds like the kid likes playing tough Defense, which is nice to see. Bucks still need to find a scorer, someone who can hit 3's.

Rumor Bucks might look in FA at Cavs PG Matt Dellavedova. Guess he is good at 3's and plays good D. But might take up to 10 million a year to sign.

Rumor Bucks might look in FA at Cavs PG Matt Dellavedova. Guess he is good at 3's and plays good D. But might take up to 10 million a year to sign.
Dellavedova us not worth $10m per. That would be a awful move

Back