Bucks beat Bulls in Game #1 - Playoffs

I don’t think the defense was all that great until the 4th but definitely picked up. Chicago got to spots to easy after Q1
Agree Bucks seemed to never go for rebounds early just they shot and moved to get back to otherside of court. Bulls always had guys under the basket to contend for the miss.

Agree Bucks seemed to never go for rebounds early just they shot and moved to get back to otherside of court. Bulls always had guys under the basket to contend for the miss.
Well Chicago sent 5 guys to glass on defense and basically did not care about speeding up the tempo.

I don’t think the defense was all that great until the 4th but definitely picked up. Chicago got to spots to easy after Q1
Any time you hold an NBA team under 90 points you've played some decent defense, and not just at the end of the game. The difference, at the end, is that the Bucks made a few shots, and forced a few fouls, when the Bulls needed to play catch up. That defense was there throughout most of the game, but as you said, not there in the 2nd quarter because of Bud's choices in match ups on the court.

Any time you hold an NBA team under 90 points you've played some decent defense, and not just at the end of the game. The difference, at the end, is that the Bucks made a few shots, and forced a few fouls, when the Bulls needed to play catch up. That defense was there throughout most of the game, but as you said, not there in the 2nd quarter because of Bud's choices in match ups on the court.
Bucks got lucky Bulls made some key TO's

I get your point and it’s valid but I thought DeRozan got to his spots to easy and missed a few clear looks all day. And the pick and pop defense vs Vucevic was at times poor.

Bucks got lucky Bulls made some key TO's
And Bucks turned it over 21 times and shot what 65% from the line ? Call if what you want but if you hit open looks , don’t make sloppy passes and hit FT Chicago TO’s are irrelevant

And Bucks turned it over 21 times and shot what 65% from the line ? Call if what you want but if you hit open looks , don’t make sloppy passes and hit FT Chicago TO’s are irrelevant
Bucks played down to their competition

I get your point and it’s valid but I thought DeRozan got to his spots to easy and missed a few clear looks all day. And the pick and pop defense vs Vucevic was at times poor.
I can't see DeRozan playing that bad again. Also Ball out for Chicago is big.

Back