Brewers 2024 Season Thread

Bob Uecker will call season opener and after that take it one day at a time. The 90 year old Uecker has been calling Brewers games since 1971.

Bob Uecker will call season opener and after that take it one day at a time. The 90 year old Uecker has been calling Brewers games since 1971.
Love the guy. I never had a chance to meet him, wish I had. They say he's about as classy as they get from a blue collar stand point. A pure Milwaukee person through and through.

Love the guy. I never had a chance to meet him, wish I had. They say he's about as classy as they get from a blue collar stand point. A pure Milwaukee person through and through.
Heard he has a kill button that he can press so radio will cut off and has used it in past to make comments to others in radio booth when he see's a well enhanced women in the crowd. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: TW
Garrett Mitchell. Broken hand out 6-8 weeks. This guy is made of broken glass. He can't stay healthy. He's the guy who you send the the minors hope he hits good once he recovers and trade him.

Just catching up on bball.. sounds like the Brewers expensive fancy new parking tech was a complete cluster ….

Brewers RP Trevor Megill is in concussion protocol. He got food poisoning on the last road trip. Upon returning home he went to a store were he fainted and hit his head.

Crew killed Baltimore last night..... 11 runs! Holy cow!
See Yelich left game with back issues. Hope those don't come up all season again as they have in the past.

Back