Brewers 2023 Season Thread

I think this is not a playoff team. Will finish in the mid 80s with wins. Players with a lot of dislike towards the FO. Brewers best player seems to want nothing to do with this team and probably best to trade him now with his value at the highest. But have a cheap owner who rather keep him because he wants to sell tickets instead of trying to get talent to win for the future.

According to Forbes the Brewers say the 2nd largest increase in value from last year. The Brewers according to Forbes went up 25% in value and are now worth $1.6 billion dollars. The largest increase in the last year was Seattle which saw a 29% increase to be worth $2.2 billion. The top MLB team in terms of value is of course the Yankees at $7.1 billion which is $2.3 billion dollars more than th second place team the Dodgers who are valued at $4.8 billion. Though even the least value team in MLB is still worth ten figures as Miami at number 30 is worth $1 billion dollars.

Last edited:
Shows you how bad this guy must be. I think he had like 2 more years of Arb still on him before he could have hit FA.

@CyrtHogg

Keston Hiura remains with the Brewers. He cleared waivers and was outrighted to AA

Brewers call up OF prospect Joey Wiemer after Luis Urias ends up on th IL.

Garrett Mitchell with the walk off HR in bottom of the 9th for the win.

First 2 starts of the season Corbin Burnes has just been rocked. ERA of near 10.

First 2 starts of the season Corbin Burnes has just been rocked. ERA of near 10.
Brewers have given up 16 runs in six games... 53 innings. Burns has given up 10 of those runs in 9.1 innings. That leaves only six runs given up in the other 43.2 innings!

Just an interesting stat. I'm not worried though, he'll come around.

I'm loving the new blood in the lineup! I'm just hoping Counsell doesn't start platooning these guys while they're hot. But mostly hoping there's some semblance of consistency in the hitting department for the entire season.

It was funny when Mitchell said he plays better when his wife is not at the game and then he goes and hits the walk off HR to win the game.

Back