Brett Favre HOF Induction Thread (All threads merged)

I'm 27 he was the first truly great player I watched and appreciated in football and sports in general to be honest. Honored to say I got to watch him play for the Packers. Feel the same way about Rodgers

Green Bay - Here are highlights from the press conferences being held this afternoon in the Lambeau Field auditorium before Brett Favre's induction in to the Packers Hall of Fame (scheduled to start at 3:15 p.m.).

Continue reading...

Green Bay - Packers head coach Mike McCarthy, general manager Ted Thompson and quarterback Aaron Rodgers were not a big part of the Brett Favre Packers Hall of Fame induction and number retirement.

Continue reading...

Green Bay – Looking fit and trim in a suit, Brett Favre set down his reading glasses as he took the podium at the Atrium in Lambeau Field. Sometimes funny, sometimes thoughtful and sometimes reflective, the 45-year-old former quarterback just five years removed from his last game was a thankful, grateful and gracious man Saturday night upon his induction in the Packers Hall of Fame.

Continue reading...

Green Bay – The day that some worried would never come finally did on Saturday when Brett Favre, Green Bay’s thrilling quarterback for 16 years, was inducted in to the Packers Hall of Fame, with his number retired as well, with a great ceremony in Lambeau Field.

Continue reading...

Green Bay – Looking fit and trim in a suit, Brett Favre set down his reading glasses as he took the podium at the Atrium in Lambeau Field. Sometimes funny, sometimes thoughtful and sometimes reflective, the 45-year-old former quarterback just five years removed from his last game was a thankful, grateful and gracious man Saturday night upon his induction in the Packers Hall of Fame.

Continue reading...

Holmgren gave the best speech of the night, but Favre was very good, too. I especially liked the amount of time he spent on folks behind the scenes. That was awesome.

Green Bay – The day that some worried would never come finally did on Saturday when Brett Favre, Green Bay’s thrilling quarterback for 16 years, was inducted in to the Packers Hall of Fame, with his number retired as well, with a great ceremony in Lambeau Field.

Continue reading...
the first thing I see is a fat kid in a vi queens jersey. Thought we were trying to forget that mistake

the first thing I see is a fat kid in a vi queens jersey. Thought we were trying to forget that mistake
There were bears fans and many other teams fans there last night.... it was a NFL event as well as a "Packer " event. It's over and done..he is part of the legacy group of players. Kramer and Bart have welcomed him in that group.. now if some fans can't that's fine but it's moot at this stage of the game.

Time to move forward and close that chapter as history. tc(

Back