Bold Prediction: The Pack Will Lead The League in Interceptions

Titletown Soundoff

Reaction score
Bold Prediction: The Pack Will Lead The League in Interceptions, by Faris Meer

For the first time since the Charles Woodson era ended, the Packers’ secondary may be on the verge of something special. Led by veterans Morgan Burnett and Sam Shields, the Packers re-tooled in recent years by adding HaHa Clinton-Dix, Damarious

Continue reading @http://titletownsoundoff.com/ ...

I think this young and talented secondary is going to surprise people this season. :D

The Packers were 9th in the league last season, 9 back of the league leading Carolina Panthers.

All depends on the DL... both our offense and defense will go the way of the trenches, change all the formations etc you want. Lose the battle up front and you lose the game 95 % of the time. sb(tc(

How about the Harris return after 'we want the ball, and we're going to score'? :)
I was sitting in the North end zone at Lambeau when Harris made that pick-six to end that playoff game.

For me at least, the Collins int. tops the Harris one mostly because it took place in the Super Bowl and the timeliness and importance of that particular 6 points in that game was HUGE. It's hard to top a Super Bowl pick-six.

Back