Billy Schrauth throws shade at the Wisconsin football program

I think schools will have back door deals set up for kids to get NIL to come to schools. Come to this school after you sign Company ABC will offer you a NIL deal once you sign with us.
It’s called illegal if they do that. This is also, in most cases state law not some quack NCAA enforcement. Again the “most P5” school thing is not accurate. In the B1G you have to go through OSU & maybe Michigan to make the playoffs, SEC same issues. Big 12 was the same.

Unless they expanded playoffs it’s maybe 5-8 team nationally that might have a shot.

I don't even think he took a shot at WI. Bucky football is what it is - frequently, guys passed over who are hungry playing hard trying to prove they belong with the Big Boys.

If you think you're a Big Boy, you go give it a shot.

Sometimes the truth hurts. Best of luck to him.

I don't even think he took a shot at WI. Bucky football is what it is - frequently, guys passed over who are hungry playing hard trying to prove they belong with the Big Boys.

Maybe what Schrauth should have said was ‘I chose ND because they produce NFL caliber O-line just as well as back home’.
Can’t see how that would be perceived as throwing shade.

It was a shot. And honestly don’t care. Good luck Billy playing in the peaches bowl

Back