Billy Schrauth throws shade at the Wisconsin football program

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
The wounds are still fresh after Billy Schruath committed to Notre Dame over the Wisconsin football team, but that didn’t stop Schrauth from taking a veiled shot at the Wisconsin football program. Schrauth did an interview with Rivals writer Mike Singer on why he chose Notre Dame over Wisconsin. In the interview, he talked a […]

Billy Schrauth throws shade at the Wisconsin football program - Badger of Honor - Badger of Honor - A Wisconsin Badgers Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.

Continue reading...

In Billy’s lifetime the best ND win has been the Citrus Bowl. Not to diminish the wins in the Camping World Bowl or Pinstripe Bowl. Was the recruiting pitch “Billy, we don’t have to beat Ohio State or Michigan each year to have a shot at the playoffs, just Cincinnati “. Whoops

Truth hurts....If something doesn't change it won't get better.
Just 2 years ago the class was lauded as one of the best in history. Do wish this year was better yeah. Better will happen with better resources. Maybe.

Just 2 years ago the class was lauded as one of the best in history. Do wish this year was better yeah. Better will happen with better resources. Maybe.
It's not really that Pack, when you pride yourself on closing the borders and it was a fixture for a long time and that starts fading....and it is then I am sorry PC is in trouble. When that Dufus GA got in this same boat it was the first sign of trouble. He can't do it for another cycle and survive...the WFCA has too much pull. The godfather can't save him going forward.

It's not really that Pack, when you pride yourself on closing the borders and it was a fixture for a long time and that starts fading....and it is then I am sorry PC is in trouble. When that Dufus GA got in this same boat it was the first sign of trouble. He can't do it for another cycle and survive...the WFCA has too much pull. The godfather can't save him going forward.
Its one kid, if it becomes a trend yeah I see issues. 2019, national rank 29, 2020 national rank 26, 2021 it was 16, this year still 44 national with a small class. I don't see much doom and glom here except for 1 year, this year.

I posted this yesterday I said UW will never compete for championships and also will never compete with most schools to sign better NIL deals. So UW wil never be able to offer what most other power 5's can.

I posted this yesterday I said UW will never compete for championships and also will never compete with most schools to sign better NIL deals. So UW wil never be able to offer what most other power 5's can.
Respectfully disagree. The NIL stuff is nice but it’s really out of the schools hands and how the state enacted laws. See Florida. Most P5 schools? How many P5 schools named Alabama, Georgia, Oklahoma and OSU have competed year in the year out for the playoffs as they are now. Maybe Oregon?

Black to NIL. Name one deal a ND kid landed this year?

Respectfully disagree. The NIL stuff is nice but it’s really out of the schools hands and how the state enacted laws. See Florida. Most P5 schools? How many P5 schools named Alabama, Georgia, Oklahoma and OSU have competed year in the year out for the playoffs as they are now. Maybe Oregon?

Black to NIL. Name one deal a ND kid landed this year?
I think schools will have back door deals set up for kids to get NIL to come to schools. Come to this school after you sign Company ABC will offer you a NIL deal once you sign with us.

Back