Badgers vs Illinois

No excuse for that performance. Awful coaching and lack of heart from the team. Poor recruiting the past 3 years is our #1 problem as well as the loss of 2-3 key asst. coaches. Years of bitching by the WFCA are taking is its toll, it's not the 90's and those kids they filled gaps with aren't what they used to be.

UW won't part ways with PC but you can damn well bet the AD and Reagents will be getting an ear full anyway. Ugly day in Madison.

No excuse for that performance. Awful coaching and lack of heart from the team. Poor recruiting the past 3 years is our #1 problem as well as the loss of 2-3 key asst. coaches. Years of bitching by the WFCA are taking is its toll, it's not the 90's and those kids they filled gaps with aren't what they used to be.

UW won't part ways with PC but you can damn well bet the AD and Reagents will be getting an ear full anyway. Ugly day in Madison.
Agree UW won't fire PC but AD will be safe because he just got hired can't see him getting canned after 1 year. But agree UW recuriting sucks. But part of that is UW admissions. UW has second hardest admissions in Big Ten. No reason for that. Many kids UW has to pass on because no way they will get admitted to the school. Maybe if UW has some 3-5 win seasons it will show everyone that things need to change including admissions.

Shows you how stupid fans are hire Jim Leonard. I said well the D sucks he's over rated as a coach hire Lance Lepoild he's won at every place he's coached at. Response I got was well Leonard is a WI legend. I said big deal you think kids give a crap about that. Kids outside of WI never heard of Jim Leonard and no kid has seen him ever play. These kids want to win and have a chance to going pro they won't care if Leonard played at UW or in the NFL lots of colleges teams that claim that it does not mean much

The only thing that gets results in college FB is a booster (read: donors) revolt. I just don't see UW donors being like they are at other big schools when the donors pay the payout to fire a coach.

Back