Badgers brutal October schedule

TW

Reaction score
This article tells an interesting story. I think it's more like a "fairy tale." I can't see the Badgers, with two losses, being considered as a potential player in the NCAA playoffs. I can't see anyone, unless they're in the SEC, being in there, with two losses. In fact, we're going to see a lot of one loss teams that would easily be eligible in a 16 team format eliminated.

No matter what happens over the course of the next two games, the Badgers are in for a darned good pay day at a major bowl, even if it's outside the playoffs.

Brutal October

"I think you could take a look at the general strength of some programs and split them up. Michigan, Ohio State and Michigan State have been good for a long time. Penn State normally is in that group. Just make sure someone doesn't get all three year in a year".

Isn't that what happens to a Michigan, OSU, MSU or Penn State each year since they're in the east?

Excellent point Budman. Every year, they have to run the gauntlet. If you want to run with the big dogs, you'd better have the ability to do it.

Back