AR Prediction Thread

I must be stupid because I see this stuff and I don't know what it means. I come from the school of, just go get your guy. He was the Jets' guy, they wanted him, that's how they saw building their team and winning. Just get him. And they did!
I was going off the Jimmy Johnson NFL pick trade chart to see what the picks GB got and gave up netted out to.

One value the Packers could get, moving up two spots is someone who might want to trade up to #13, and would offer their lower first, and possibly a 2nd as well, if the Packers threw in something like a 4th.

Just conjecture on my part. But it is possible.

342821315_168822596112837_8279208366047030742_n.jpg

Heard the Jets are making fans also bet with them that Rodgers stays 2 years. If you are trying to buy or renew your season ticket package with the Jets they are making you commit to a 2 year package.

@MikeGarafolo

Douglas adds the #Jets-#Packers pick swap in Round 1 from 13 to 15 was “one of the last things to be agreed to.” So that helped push it across the finish line for both sides.

not with the current roster.
I mean, this is pretty much the bottom line isn't it? Rodgers was the most valuable asset on a team that bottomed out on talent on offense in probably September of last season. All the personal stuff aside (money, contract, power, he said-he said, hurt feelings), just the football side of things, what was the point of one more year of Rodgers?

I mean, this is pretty much the bottom line isn't it? Rodgers was the most valuable asset on a team that bottomed out on talent on offense in probably September of last season. All the personal stuff aside (money, contract, power, he said-he said, hurt feelings), just the football side of things, what was the point of one more year of Rodgers?
Gute and Murphy foolishly bought into that they could get one last shot at a SB. Everyone else knew better. GB should have moved him after 2021 could have likely got 3 1st round picks for him then

Back