AR Prediction Thread

So week before the 1st night of the draft and still just rumors going on. I think deal will be done on 2nd night of draft Packers get pick 42 and conditional pick in 2024 that if Rodgers throws 30+ TD plays in 12+ games and Jets win their division Packers get a 1st round pick. If not GB gets Jets 2nd in 2024. If Rodgers retires after 2023 GB will send back a 4th round pick in 2025.
If that was acceptable to GB it would be done by now.

If that was acceptable to GB it would be done by now.
I know one rumor is they don't want to do it until draft night to play the game that in case a team sees GB get that pick they might try to leap frog GB and GB won't do trade until Jets are on the clock.

well the rumor that i heard is that the packers are still insisting on a first and second round pick this year and a conditional pick next year plus a case of nathan's hot dogs. so far, the jets are only offering the case of hot dogs.

well the rumor that i heard is that the packers are still insisting on a first and second round pick this year and a conditional pick next year plus a case of nathan's hot dogs. so far, the jets are only offering the case of hot dogs.
I heard they would pay for Joey Chestnut to show up and eat them in 30 seconds

I don't like Nathan's hot dogs. I know, people like them, I don't. To each their own I guess.

Now, when it comes to good Italian sausages, chorizo, and good brats, count me in!

I think our front office is going to F this up and get less than today's offer. I'll gladly mea culpa.

I like Costco Hot Dogs and Brats, although I admit to being a Johnsonville fan

I like those as well.

I've just always liked Johnsonville. Costco used to sell them, but they switched and I like the new ones. Also like, Uzingers.

Actually, I think it's my loving care cooking them that makes the difference.

for the record, i have never had a nathan's hot dog in my life. but after reading all of these comments, i decided to buy a pack yesterday. cuz you all made them sound so good. bbq

for the record, i have never had a nathan's hot dog in my life. but after reading all of these comments, i decided to buy a pack yesterday. cuz you all made them sound so good. bbq
I have had one in my life in trip to NYC back in 2010. To me it was just another hot dog.

Back