AR Prediction Thread

I guarantee you there will be talk Rodgers is "all in" until he decides to no show OTA's again and not play in any pre-season games again. Also Love will now ask for a trade and I shop him. You can't put 5th year on him with #12 having power to play in 2024 and team can't cut him and might not be able to trade him if he would play.

ESPN reporting Rodgers will return to GB next season. Much to do about nothing again.
I see nothing about this anywhere. There’s have been a couple things like this said on ESPN but they’re all based frankly on stuff Rob D has been saying, nothing new.

I see nothing about this anywhere. There’s have been a couple things like this said on ESPN but they’re all based frankly on stuff Rob D has been saying, nothing new.
Jeff Darlington did a bid deal on his radio show last night that his "inside" source said that Rodgers was coming back... was out at 4AM when I came to work. Gone by 8 AM

Jeff Darlington did a bid deal on his radio show last night that his "inside" source said that Rodgers was coming back... was out at 4AM when I came to work. Gone by 8 AM
Everything I’ve read from espn about him being back has been couched in such a way as to give either him or the team an out. “… if he’s 100% committed”, “… if they’re on the same page” etc.

Everything I’ve read from espn about him being back has been couched in such a way as to give either him or the team an out. “… if he’s 100% committed”, “… if they’re on the same page” etc.

Darlington says he spoke with a “very important Green Bay Packers source” and he said that source “believes that Aaron Rodgers will be back with the Packers and that all this is being overhyped. He looks at the contract that Aaron Rodgers signed last year, the commitment he gave to the team and believes that, at the end of the day, Aaron Rodgers will be back with the Packers.”

According to Vic Tafur of The Athletic, the Raiders have agreed “they won’t be in on the Aaron Rodgers sweepstakes”.

Tafur added that Las Vegas has “too many holes on their roster to trade high picks” for Rodgers.

The Jets seem to be going after Carr so it seems it's GB or nothing for Rodgers and we know he won't retire with what he's due. So Rodgers will be back for 2023. Now we will go threw the same crap next year with will Rodgers retire or return to get $60 million.

Back