Another Week, Another Cheap Shot on Key Player

You said it wrong...when was the last time we got caught doing it. I've played the game on all levels Nerd. It happens in every single game on returns and cover. Ref maybe see's it 1 in 25 maybe.

It's just not worth this much fuss.

Every think maybe Adams should run with his head on a "swivel' as my college ST coach used to say.

so it was Adams fault a guy took his head off. come on man. I get it being a violent sport but when you lead with your head and nothing else of your body touches the other guy you targeted him. Everyone that has played loved to ear hole guys and knew what they your doing, but the game has changed along with how to hit and tackle. This was a dirty shot.

but the game has changed along with how to hit and tackle.
And that's why the end product sucks dog turds more and more. You got kids so f'ing scared with this BS it's crazy. Stop playing fast break on carpet and go back to what the game was intended.

You will NEVER eliminate that hit in football unless you redo the game. At which time a majority of fans get off the bus.

I love the hard hit but Davis lowered his head and launched into Adams head. Adams did not dip or lower his trajectory. Davis launched up and into his head. No excuse for it.

Last edited:
And that's why the end product sucks dog turds more and more. You got kids so f'ing scared with this BS it's crazy. Stop playing fast break on carpet and go back to what the game was intended.

You will NEVER eliminate that hit in football unless you redo the game. At which time a majority of fans get off the bus.

I cant disagree at all with what you are saying about the game. They have made it to score points and the d cant touch anyone. Gone are the days of cbs being physical with wrs. Gone are the days of being able to lay guys out in a good way. unfortunately the game will not go back to what it was even in the 90s. I was talking with a friend this weekend who is a Pats fan and he thinks they along with the rest of the teams in the league are not good. Main reason is the soft practices and not teaching how to tackle anymore.

You will not convince me that hit was legit. I love the big hits but that one was intended to take his head off.

I cant disagree at all with what you are saying about the game. They have made it to score points and the d cant touch anyone. Gone are the days of cbs being physical with wrs. Gone are the days of being able to lay guys out in a good way. unfortunately the game will not go back to what it was even in the 90s. I was talking with a friend this weekend who is a Pats fan and he thinks they along with the rest of the teams in the league are not good. Main reason is the soft practices and not teaching how to tackle anymore.

You will not convince me that hit was legit. I love the big hits but that one was intended to take his head off.

That's kind of what I am going after here. By reshuffling the game to make it exciting they have added more speed which creates this BS.

We can argue to the cows come home on this hit but it's more complex than just 1 hit. Look me in the eyes and tell me what a "catch" is ? You can't. But you really want the same league trying to make a judgement call on a hit with both parties moving full speed etc. It's just a mess. I'll leave it at that.

Back