Am Fam Field to host Badgers Basketball Game

This is just a trial run see if fans turn out if not will be a one off they won't do again.

This is just a trial run see if fans turn out if not will be a one off they won't do again.
I’ve heard from a few folks this a dry run with the hopes of getting a regional to Milwaukee. More logistics. Won’t do it again is very premature

I’ve heard from a few folks this a dry run with the hopes of getting a regional to Milwaukee. More logistics. Won’t do it again is very premature
Why would they have it at AM Fam and not a basketball built arena like Bucks arena which was built for it.

Why would they have it at AM Fam and not a basketball built arena like Bucks arena which was built for it.
More available seats. Depending how you configure seating AmFam probably gets 25,000-30,000. Don’t take that seating look as the final product. This is a work in progress.

More available seats. Depending how you configure seating AmFam probably gets 25,000-30,000. Don’t take that seating look as the final product. This is a work in progress.
Makes sense. The layout could be much different. For openers, move it in, across home plate, and increase the size of the temporary seating located on the outfield side. Possibly even extend it to the boundary lines, and limit seating in the normal stands to line of sight.

I don't think this is a dumb idea to be honest. It will give fans a chance to enjoy games across two programs. Worth the shot.

Makes sense. The layout could be much different. For openers, move it in, across home plate, and increase the size of the temporary seating located on the outfield side. Possibly even extend it to the boundary lines, and limit seating in the normal stands to line of sight.

I don't think this is a dumb idea to be honest. It will give fans a chance to enjoy games across two programs. Worth the shot.
I would move it parallel to the 1st or 3rd base lines and temp bleachers on one end and one on the half. Much better sight lines. Same set up they used for the FF in the Dome in St Pete

I would move it parallel to the 1st or 3rd base lines and temp bleachers on one end and one on the half. Much better sight lines. Same set up they used for the FF in the Dome in St Pete
That makes sense. When you look at it, the seats are more advantageous for viewing.

Back