Alando Tucker and UW

I hope Tucker coaching career is over. I would not want him on my staff if I was a HC the guy is a backstabber wanting to be the head guy
Well I’m sure it’s pretty cooked. There are other things not in the article that I’ve heard are like WTF…

Well I’m sure it’s pretty cooked. There are other things not in the article that I’ve heard are like WTF…
Well shame on Tucker for being that crazy he ever thought anyone at UW would consider his insane idea. Perhaps the guy needs some help mentally.

Fair and balanced post….Tuckers response
8E6CE31E-851B-4387-9597-8111023B781D.jpeg

The truth is somewhere in the middle, that being said..... it's probably growing near the time for a change at UW.
Not going that far. Now all of that said this recruiting class and lasts years will go a long way answering that question

A very diplomatic response to a sticky situation. It's going to be an interesting season at the Kohl Center. I'm not even going to guess where it's going. We can say this whole thing is much ado about nothing, but I'm gonna wait and see what happens.

You don't have to agree with it but the initial story coupled with his response throws up enough red flags for me. tc(
I am also factoring in some other things that have been out there for awhile that back the story. I’ve been clear in this thread that Gard also shares some responsibility here. That’s also been out there for some time.

You don't have to agree with it but the initial story coupled with his response throws up enough red flags for me. tc(
I've had concerns since early during last season. There was something wrong out there on the floor. Something was causing it. I have no idea what the root of the problem was/is, but I watched individual players' games fall apart.

Anyhow, we'll find out this year.

Back