Aaron Rodgers cuts cheese from diet

Rodgers claims to have already seen results from his new diet, claiming to now weigh around 218 pounds. That mark nearly matches what the quarterback weighed when he first arrived in Green Bay back in 2005.

Is that actually a good thing? Is he just losing body fat to get down to that weight? Because if he is back down to almost what he was when drafted it means he's sacrificing muscle as well.. Will have to pay close attention to his arm strength and such.

Because it's slow, and if I may, might Arod be focused on post football? I don't remember anyone, ever, questioning his playing weight in terms of being too heavy. And he didn't really talk about getting stronger or leaner. He focused on weight, which is a crappy thing to focus on in terms of health when you're already at low body fat.. I know he said that he's looking at ways to extend his career, but R hit that one on the head. Don't take so many hits/sacks..... And this also gives the false impression to some that diary is somehow bad for you.

AND and... It's national diary month.. And the QB of the GB Packers just said he gave up diary.. Sick dastard!

I blame Olivia... There I said it... (OK, just kidding, but still :p:D )

Last edited:
Back