2024 FA Thread

@zachkruse2
·
25m
In addition to the Packers releasing De'Vondre Campbell, @TomSilverstein reports the Packers want to retain internal free agents CB Keisean Nixon, LB Eric Wilson and TE Tyler Davis.

Did Tyler Davis know if Gute murdered someone that thsi guy can keep getting deals to stay in GB despite sucking and being hurt for a whole season?
I guess he's cheap now and can be easily cut later... But the fact they want to keep him is weird, he hasn't done much.

I guess he's cheap now and can be easily cut later... But the fact they want to keep him is weird, he hasn't done much.
Yeah only reason to keep him is thought that Rich see's him as a key ST player and wants him back. If NFL is going to redo the kick return you have to look how much value to guys like Nixon and Davis hold

Eric Wilson made the ST play of the year, I'd be glad to keep him.

Eric Wilson made the ST play of the year, I'd be glad to keep him.
That's great and dandy but when injuries hit in the second half of next season...no bitching about quality depth if we keep these ST only type guys. Just saying

That's great and dandy but when injuries hit in the second half of next season...no bitching about quality depth if we keep these ST only type guys. Just saying
GB used to avoid rostering ST only guys and fans bitched about it and said they ignored ST. Then they roster ST only guys and fans bitch about it and say it hurts depth.

Also, Wilson is not a ST only guy. He has 27 career starts and one season as a starter where he had 120 tackles. If you want to say he sucks, fine, but ST only? No way.

GB used to avoid rostering ST only guys and fans bitched about it and said they ignored ST. Then they roster ST only guys and fans bitch about it and say it hurts depth.

Also, Wilson is not a ST only guy. He has 27 career starts and one season as a starter where he had 120 tackles. If you want to say he sucks, fine, but ST only? No way.
I don't have issue with ST only guys just guys like Davis who have even questionable value as a ST player and guys like Nixon you have to consider how much is his value worth? Last year he got $5 million.

Back