2024 Draft Thread

not sure how much i trust pro-day times, but nice to know he might be faster than the combine time indicated.
a player capable of much more but blowing off and half-assing the combine because he doesn’t care about learning the best technique to run a fast 40 is actually a huge GREEN flag for me. so long as the first part is true…

40 times don't mean much to me. We have seen plenty of players run slow and be all-pro and guys more often then not who are burners do little in the NFL.

Maybe because I’m still not sure what to expect from the DL in this system but I don’t love Chop as a fit. Also I just can’t see them coming out of the first three rounds with zero OL.
Probably not but that was one of those mocks were all the good OL every time you pick are gone and you don't want to reach 20 spots for one.

One point about Bortolini. He has problems with his long snap. No matter how hard the Badgers worked on it, the problem was still there. That doesn't speak well for a guy who could end up at center in the Packer system.

If you're suggesting him as a guard, but not at center, that might be a little tricky. he isn't explosive, has short arms, and relies strictly on technique to do his job. He might be outmaneuvered at guard.

Later in the draft, a solid option, too early, a reach.

Now we’re talking. That Roger Rosengarten has been getting some buzz the last couple days, one of the national guys i think even had him in the first. Not because he’s a first round talent, they just think the run on tackles will be so strong early on.

Back