2024 Draft Thread

DeJean is coming off a season-ending knee injury...Hard pass from me. ( See C Watson on why that a dumb idea). If he's there at 25 you take top safety.. if they don't ... well fair warning I'll be one mad fellow.

If both top safeties are off the board then I'm targeting the best OT left.... Barton and Morgan come to mind.

If all those guys are off. Maybe a better MLB?

Neither of you concerned with Brooks' injury? Tore an ACL mid November, I don't know what his status is but 2nd round feels high for a guy that won't start the season playing.
good point. i must admit, i wasn't aware and although i didn't consult every possible resource, none of the draft profiles i looked at mentioned that (or if they did, i missed it). i don't normally select injured players when i do these things, and i hated it when the packers used high picks on injured players.

Neither of you concerned with Brooks' injury? Tore an ACL mid November, I don't know what his status is but 2nd round feels high for a guy that won't start the season playing.
Scheduled to be ready to return by August 13th or so...late camp early Pup BUT the guys right behind him our a step down....if I don't take Brown there I wait until round 4. That's even riskier in terms of talent

Back