3.A Kyree Jackson CB, Oregon
3.B Calen Bullock S, USC
4. Will Shipley RB, USC
5. Tyler Davis DT, Clemson
6. Elijah Jones CB, Boston College
6.B Javon Baker WR, UCF
7.A Dadrion Taylor-Demerson S, Texas Tech
7.B Mason McCormick, OG South Dakota State

As other have said, not what I would necessarily do, just trying to hone in on Gute types and decision making process. No trades but we know he will trade around some.

I still think DeJean or Barton are their choices at 25 but assuming both are gone.

1. Javon Bullard, S Georgia
2A. Roger Rosengarten, OT Washington
2B. Payton Wilson, ILB NC State
3A. Andru Phillips, CB Kentucky
3B. Mason McCormick, OG SD State
4. Tanor Bortolini, OG/OC Wisconsin
5. Isaac Guerendo, RB Louisville
6A. Kedon Slovis, QB BYU
6B. Myles Cole, DE Texas Tech
7A. Ryan Watts, S/CB Texas
7B. Jamree Kromah, DT James Madison

As other have said, not what I would necessarily do, just trying to hone in on Gute types and decision making process. No trades but we know he will trade around some.

I still think DeJean or Barton are their choices at 25 but assuming both are gone.

1. Javon Bullard, S Georgia
2A. Roger Rosengarten, OT Washington
2B. Payton Wilson, ILB NC State
3A. Andru Phillips, CB Kentucky
3B. Mason McCormick, OG SD State
4. Tanor Bortolini, OG/OC Wisconsin
5. Isaac Guerendo, RB Louisville
6A. Kedon Slovis, QB BYU
7A. Ryan Watts, S/CB Texas
7B. Jamree Kromah, DT James Madison
I totally agree. I think it's either Barton or DeJean. If either one is available it's gonna happen. With the needs as strong as they are for both players (DeJean penciled in at Safety, and Barton penciled in at Center, or any other position on the OL except LT), how can you pass on them?

And, based on you are taking in the 4th, Bortolini, that tells me what I also figured, Barton becomes a better catch. Wilson is a wild card to me because of his injury history. In all honesty, if he can get past the injury bug, this guy could be a sideline to sideline defender. It would be an inside linebacker who has the speed to cover WRs as needed. That's a real blessing for any team.

I like the idea of drafting Slovis. I think he's a solid prospect, and could end up being our back up next year. By then, Clifford may show even more, and be worth trading for a respectable pick.

This is going to be an interesting draft. With 11 picks, the Packers should get a real haul. Especially with so many inside the top 100.

I totally agree. I think it's either Barton or DeJean. If either one is available it's gonna happen. With the needs as strong as they are for both players (DeJean penciled in at Safety, and Barton penciled in at Center, or any other position on the OL except LT), how can you pass on them?

And, based on you are taking in the 4th, Bortolini, that tells me what I also figured, Barton becomes a better catch. Wilson is a wild card to me because of his injury history. In all honesty, if he can get past the injury bug, this guy could be a sideline to sideline defender. It would be an inside linebacker who has the speed to cover WRs as needed. That's a real blessing for any team.

I like the idea of drafting Slovis. I think he's a solid prospect, and could end up being our back up next year. By then, Clifford may show even more, and be worth trading for a respectable pick.

This is going to be an interesting draft. With 11 picks, the Packers should get a real haul. Especially with so many inside the top 100.
I think GB is more likely than other teams to let Barton fail at tackle before moving inside. He’s like Bryan Bulaga for them.

I don’t know a ton about Bortolini but it seems theyre looking to upgrade at center and Rd 4 seems a good place for him.

Wilson is a wild card as you said. Bob McGinn’s write up from scouts said he’s a top tier talent, smart, can do it all but his knees and shoulder are busted so who knows where he lands. End of round two seems a good value for him there.

And Gute has said a couple times they want to keep adding QBs, and I believe them! Gotta slot one in somewhere.

Reactions: TW
I think GB is more likely than other teams to let Barton fail at tackle before moving inside. He’s like Bryan Bulaga for them.

I don’t know a ton about Bortolini but it seems theyre looking to upgrade at center and Rd 4 seems a good place for him.

Wilson is a wild card as you said. Bob McGinn’s write up from scouts said he’s a top tier talent, smart, can do it all but his knees and shoulder are busted so who knows where he lands. End of round two seems a good value for him there.

And Gute has said a couple times they want to keep adding QBs, and I believe them! Gotta slot one in somewhere.
I put Slovis on my list too, but hoped it would be in the 7h round. He could go a lot earlier.

this is my first time participating in this. i have no idea if these picks are realistic or not.

1. Graham Barton, OL Duke
2A. Payton Wilson, ILB NC State
2B. Michael Hall Jr., DL Ohio State
3A. Jaden Hicks, S Wash State
3B. Max Melton, CB Rutgers
4. Tanor Bortolini, OL Wisconsin
5. Tyrone Tracy Jr., RB Purdue
6A. Edefuan Ulofoshio, LB Washington
7A. Ryan Watts, DB Texas
7B. Jacob Monk, OG Duke

1 - Kool-Aid McKinstry, Alabama, CB
2A - Edgerrin Cooper, Texas A&M, LB
2B - Marshawn Kneeland, W.Mich, Edge
3A - Kiran Amagadjie, Yale, OT
3B - Cole Bishop, Utah, Safety
4 - Ray Davis, Kentucky, RB
5 - Kitan Oladapo, Oregon State, Safety
6A - Khristian Boyd, Northern Iowa, DL
6B - Ty’Ron Hopper, Missouri, LB
7A - Donovan Jennings, USF, OT/OG
7B - Jaylon Carlies, Missouri, Safety

Not the way I think the draft will fall since I'm pretty sure there will be multiple moves up and down. Just sort of picking guys that I think are Packer fits at roughly the positions they are likely to be selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back