2023 Badger Football Thread

You have more faith in Sanders than I do. I think he's a publicity seeking hound. He'll end up hurting Colorado in the end.
Yep Sanders goal is a NFL job. He will use Colorado to get a better college job with hopes of at some point getting NFL HC job.

Yep Sanders goal is a NFL job. He will use Colorado to get a better college job with hopes of at some point getting NFL HC job.
And that begs the question what other P5 school. And if that happens it’s probably 5-6 years down the road. I cannot see an NFL gig

he claims that he has absolutely no interest in an nfl coaching position.

Wow Fickell is going out and getting his WR to run his system. Be nice if he could get one more guy as right now have 2 maybe 3 who can run the system

And that begs the question what other P5 school. And if that happens it’s probably 5-6 years down the road. I cannot see an NFL gig
If he can turn UC into a 8 or 9 win team in next few years there will be teams that come calling to him I would think.

Wow Fickell is going out and getting his WR to run his system. Be nice if he could get one more guy as right now have 2 maybe 3 who can run the system
Ok State did not run what Longo runs. What he’s getting is athletic wide outs / depth. Longo mentioned he would like 11 deep at the position

I watched a couple of games with Green on the field. He has huge hands, and is not afraid to throw blocks. I saw two catches where he read broken plays well, and came back to the ball, creating a target for the QB. This is something you can tell someone to do, but they just have to feel it, to do it. I don't know how much weight he's put on, but I do know he's about 6-5, and wouldn't doubt he goes around 225#. That's someone who can throw those blocks.

I watched a couple of games with Green on the field. He has huge hands, and is not afraid to throw blocks. I saw two catches where he read broken plays well, and came back to the ball, creating a target for the QB. This is something you can tell someone to do, but they just have to feel it, to do it. I don't know how much weight he's put on, but I do know he's about 6-5, and wouldn't doubt he goes around 225#. That's someone who can throw those blocks.
He’s 6-1 based on their media guide but 225 is nice size. 3 star kid scouting report
Not afraid to go for contested balls over the middle. Chain-mover who also shows sneaky build-up speed in the vertical game. Can get quicker off the line. Plays high at times. Can improve ability to leverage DB's. Adequate verified testing numbers but can more explosive. Legitimate Power 5-caliber receiver who could become multi-year starter in college.

Back