2021 Off Season Thread

I just think that outside of Alexander there is no young star that you don't pay to build around on this team as of right now. Does Love become that guy on offense? Maybe
So Jenkins is dog crap?

my position is that you do not waste a #12 pick on a developmental project. so regardless of how he's doing in december, i count this as a "not good" pick.
He was not a developmental guy. It’s more of an evaluation error. He had red flags and they were not talent. They also tried to make him an OLB which was a big mistake

I just think that outside of Alexander there is no young star that you don't pay to build around on this team as of right now. Does Love become that guy on offense? Maybe
And yin can project that now? Ok

He was not a developmental guy. It’s more of an evaluation error. He had red flags and they were not talent. They also tried to make him an OLB which was a big mistake
okay, so it's a different kind of stupid.

so does that make him a good pick at #12? no.
He had the talent at UM. Was it a bit of a reach maybe but not apocalyptic. His red flag was effort but he was not the first and won’t be the last with that tag. The biggest issue was making him an OLB. If he starts out hand in ground who knows.

Back