2016 Draft Game Round 1 Mock

Is it too late for anyone who is out of the loop and fell asleep at the switch?

With the First pick in the 2016 draft Tennessee selects Laremy Tunsil, OT, Ole Miss. Tenn has their QB now they need to protect him. They take a big step with Tunsil.

Cleveland is on the clock.

For me at least, the good thing about this early Mock Draft is it gets my head in the game. And to be honest, before today, I hadn't the foggiest clue about even the 1st pick, L. Tunsil. Now at least I'll know at an early point who are the top 10 Collegiate players.

With the 3rd pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, the San Diego Chargers pick, Jalen Ramsey, Cornerback, Florida State.
I figure this is the real deal when it comes to a corner, and the Chargers get Ramsey at a cheap rate for 5 years......plug him in, San Diego Chargers.

Overview
Ramsey was a top-rated recruit (No. 10 overall by Rivals) out of Tennessee, stepping right into the fire in Tallahassee. In fact, he was the first freshman to start the opener at cornerback for the Seminoles since Deion Sanders 30 years earlier. Each year with FSU, he's garnered several honors, from Freshman All-American nod in 2013 () to All-American and first-team All-ACC accolades in both 2014 (79 tackles, 9.5 for loss, two interceptions, 12 pass break-ups) and 2015 (3.5 tackles for loss, 10 pass break-ups). Ramsey is not in Sanders’ class as an athlete (though not many are), but he did win ACC indoor and outdoor long jump titles in 2015. And he has shown great versatility throughout his career, splitting time between cornerback and safety his freshman year, playing the Spur spot in 2014, before moving back to corner as a junior

Back