2015 Camp Battles.... Winners And Losers

I simply can't call Hundey a loser yet, no one expects him to play. Love to see more from him, but its not essential.

Winners: Matt Blanchard, went to UWW with him, and love seeing him make the most of this chance.

LaDarius Gunter, has there been a day where he hasn't made a play?

Losers

Carl Bradford, all the injuries at linebsacker kinda seemed like his perfect chance to show something

Jared Abbrederis, I didn't have major expectations for him, but disappointed for him.

[BCOLOR=#fbfbff]I guess I wouldn't single out Bradford as a loser because to me the whole linebacking crew is a mixed bag after the starters. Perry and Neal are typically injured. Hubbard has missed time and hasn't really stood out yet. With Bradford playing as poorly as he is, it's of some concern that guys like Thomas, Vaughters, Dantzler, etc. haven't really done enough to remove him from the 2-deep. Hopefully Bradford does enough in the next few weeks to earn that spot, or somebody clearly outplays him and takes that spot from him.[/BCOLOR]

Agree on the winners from everyone.

My winners are Montgomery and Gunter. The last WR spot will be White or Janis unless they keep 6. But keeping 6 WR's will come down to ST's play I think. I must say TT might have had a really good draft with CB's this year. Let's hope Gunter, Randall, and Rollins blossom in the next year and can at least contribute this year.

My losers are Datone Jones and Thornton. Another wasted pick on the d-line with Jones. He will probably make the team on default because we have no one better than him and no depth at that position. When is TT going to get these drafts right on D- Lineman. IMO, this is the one glaring area that has held this defense back from being a top ten defense and it does not look like that will be fixed again this year.

This defense worries me and will be a huge issue this year, IMHO.

Back