WST Fantasy Football

TW

Reaction score
Let's put together a fantasy football league. We can make it simple enough. Stick pretty much with the service based scoring system. Have a computer draft. Set it up with a max of 8 to 12 teams, whichever is preferred. Maybe even a second league, if there's enough interest. We could even ask Mark to give us our own heading to use for all communications in reference to the league/s?

This would be a free, no money league, with only bragging rights on the line. Strictly for fun.

Anyone interested?

Pass, I only do 1 league with family because my nephew has a fit if we don't. Too much hassle chasing after that for me anymore. Knock yourselves out.

I stopped playing fantasy football 3 years ago so I could enjoy games with nothing invested. Don’t miss it one bit. I’ll pass

I quit several years back as well, but thought it might be fun, with everyone here.

I quit several years back as well, but thought it might be fun, with everyone here.
Personally I would be ok with a weekly “pick um” pool vs the spread. No $$ involved but shows a bit of skill. Just throwing it out there

Personally I would be ok with a weekly “pick um” pool vs the spread. No $$ involved but shows a bit of skill. Just throwing it out there
That was always fun. Used to do that many, many years ago but haven't for awhile. I would be down with that.

I might be down to do something for the fun of it.

Back