With Their final pick in the 2021 draft GB selects Miss State RB Kylin Hill

What college programs run ML's offensive concepts? Is there any such thing as a complete match? Close match?

College these days so many places run the spread offense. When you draft you have to pretty much guess can this kid play in a pro style offense and convert over.

College these days so many places run the spread offense. When you draft you have to pretty much guess can this kid play in a pro style offense and convert over.
Honestly very few programs run a pro style offense either. A lot depends how many pro and / or true spread concepts that they incorporate. I don't want my GM and college scouting staff to "guess" either. Thing with Hill is that Leach ran a true spread (Air Raid) for his last year there, Morehead did not.

I know for myself, I sometimes look at scheme fit as a player having traits/skills that fit a scheme even though they might not have actually played in that specific scheme in college. Often, I get it wrong. I would think the Packers should get it right more often than they do.

An example would be o-linemen. Those 335lb road graders might fit somewhere but not in the Packers offense. Another one might be at WR where those fast little guys or those downfield one-trick/one-route ponies just won't work for what the Packers have done under any recent coach.

It's off topic but this place by and far allows more opinions then almost any sports forum I've been on. Are they strong opinions ? Yes, but still this board treats you like family not like some schmuck.
It is very much like family which is why I became part of this almost 15 years ago. On Hill, great value on the pick but he's a step slow running outside zone. Could be a great depth player but he'll need to be great on ST to stick.

Back