With Their 5th Round Pick GB Selects Trevor Davis WR Cal

He seems a solid late 5th round pick.. Potential is there to be a solid down roster WR, now it's time to tap into it.

Like guys were saying in shout during the draft. This puts the down roster WR on notice Abbey, Janis, Johnson, Williams, that they need to come prepared and ready to fight..

some of those catches were pretty amazing. he definitely tracks the ball well. and to me he looks faster than his timed speed. got a good second gear.

Now if only Arod can get over his trust issues hide)

Any word on whether this guy can run routes or if he's another Janis? many of his highlights are just use your speed and run straight down the field. Kind of like Janis, which last year wasn't enough to garner much game time.

I'm not trying to rekindle that arument.. That's more than dead. But anyone have more on this guy than what was in the highlights? Just trying to get a better feel for how he fits in.

Does Cal at least run a pro style offense? I just haven't kept up much with college this year, so i'm a bit in the dark about some of these guys.
The west coast Packer Scout said Cal ran the spread and Goff had 5 receivers he threw the ball to and all had good numbers. The Scout also said it's what this kid does after the catch is amazing

Love the pick..watch him catch the ball with his hands... speed and hands will kill. Period
This is an interesting pick up. Can't wait to see what this young man can do. Seems to have very little pitter patter in his steps and gets into full stride very quickly. Love the speed. Love it.

some of those catches were pretty amazing. he definitely tracks the ball well. and to me he looks faster than his timed speed. got a good second gear.

Agreed. He gets to that second gear very quickly. His stride is what caught my attention. Very fluid and effortless.

Back