Wisconsin football recruiting: Badgers in another top 10; is a commit run coming?

JakeKocoB5Q

Reaction score
18352211631_96b612d27c_o.0.0.jpg

Wisconsin has been hot on the recruiting trail lately and signs are pointing toward the run continuing.

In the last three days, the Badgers have received verbal commitments from two talented linebackers from Florida and Indiana and a potential diamond-in-the-rough offensive tackle from Minnesota.

Normally, this would be considered an excellent recruiting run for any team, except maybe Alabama or Ohio State, but those teams can kick rocks and operate on a different recruiting plane than the rest of us anyway. However, there are signs that Wisconsin could go on a major run coming up here. These good vibes on the recruiting trail could be continuing on Wednesday as noted by multiple recruiting analysts on Tuesday night.

Tomorrow could be a BIG day for #Wisconsin recruiting.

— Dan Broughton (@BroughtonRivals) June 17, 2015

Hearing a lot of good #Badgers noise this week. A run is coming.

— Evan Flood (@Evan_Flood) June 16, 2015

Three-star defensive tackle Jake Saunders announced on Twitter that he was, uh, announcing his college decision on Wednesday afternoon.

After some tough decisions, I have decided where I will spend my next four years. I will be announcing my commitment at 1 o'clock tomorrow

— Jake Saunders (@MADDAWG_J) June 17, 2015

The Loveland, Ohio, native is down to a final three of Wisconsin, Northwestern and Vanderbilt. The Wildcats are the heavy favorites to land his services.

Another Wisconsin target that came one step closer to making his college decision is three-star safety/athlete Khaleke Hudson of McKeesport, Pa. Hudson released his top 10 schools via Twitter and despite the ever-present "no order," Wisconsin was the first team he listed.

After seriously discussing with my family I've decided to cut my list down to my top 10 teams that I'm considering. pic.twitter.com/oyV74zFif5

— Khaleke Hudson2⃣1⃣ (@NeverDone_21) June 17, 2015

Hopefully, this run that many experts are predicting comes to fruition and the Badgers can keep building some recruiting momentum heading into the thick of summer.

Continue reading...

Back