Wisconsin Football: Nolan Rucci Commits to Wisconsin

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Wisconsin football has gained a huge commitment from Nolan Rucci to its 2021 recruiting class. Wisconsin football just hit a home run on the recruiting trail. 5-star offensive tackle Nolan Rucci announced on CBS Sports HQ that he was committing to Wisconsin. He will join his brother, Hayden Rucci, in Madison in the fall of […]

Wisconsin Football: Nolan Rucci Commits to Wisconsin - Badger of Honor - Badger of Honor - A Wisconsin Badgers Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.

Continue reading...

Reactions: TW
Rucci Becomes the 2nd highest rated player to ever committ to UW trailing only Josh Olgesby. Rucci also becomes only the 5th 5 star prospect to commit to UW in the internet era rankings.

One look at the number of Badger offensive linemen around the NFL would tell me, as a player, to get my butt into Camp Randall Stadium to play my football. It's a football mill for offensive linemen who move on, needing very little work, to be solid pros.

This signing speaks a lot about how much they are improving in their recruiting. It keeps getting better every year.

One look at the number of Badger offensive linemen around the NFL would tell me, as a player, to get my butt into Camp Randall Stadium to play my football. It's a football mill for offensive linemen who move on, needing very little work, to be solid pros.

This signing speaks a lot about how much they are improving in their recruiting. It keeps getting better every year.

Rucci said actually that was part of the reason he picked UW because of the history of putting OL into the NFL.

If the Badgers 2021 class can live up to it's hype makes you wonder in 2-3 years if this team could contend with OSU for the B1G title and a spot in the playoffs.

If the Badgers 2021 class can live up to it's hype makes you wonder in 2-3 years if this team could contend with OSU for the B1G title and a spot in the playoffs.
2024 schedule is like murders row. Have OSU & Michigan on for road. Penn State and Alabama home. Just brutal.

So with the 2021 class now finished is there any big fish they will attempt to land for 2022?

Back