Wisconsin Football: Key matchups to watch vs. Northwestern

If you look at the stats, not too much different than last year's game against the Wildcats. The big difference was ball control, and the defense playing at a high level. I believe that dictated a lot of the decisions Chryst made throughout the game. When you see your defense is playing lights out, you don't go out and risk the game with marginal decisions. In the end, all that matters is the final score, and I totally agree that we don't have the receivers to be a passing threat. It's a real sore spot on this roster, unless a couple of guys step up and help to take the double teams off Q.

Coan also didn't help his cause much when he threw a few noodle-armed floaters. When the situation called for a little more zip, he didn't; and those two extra steps the defender gets toward the receiver can sure make a difference if the receiver doesn't make the guy miss.

And he had the guy on the deep INT, he either didn't see the safety or put the ball in a bad spot. He puts that ball away from the middle and Q (it was Cephus, yeah?) gets it. I don't think he gets away from the defenders, but he has a shot at making a clean catch.

IHey Kegman how come Hornibrook was garbage according to Badger faithful. but last night vs NC state he goes 29-36 316 and 3 td the week before he goes 15 for 20 for 255 and 2 TD ???? ( PS he was sacked 6 times last night didn't faze him, so much for those theories as well)
wow, i had no idea that hornibrook was doing that well. good for him.

Back