Wisconsin Football: Game-By-Game Predictions for the 2020 Season

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Wisconsin football is back with an eight-game regular season schedule. Here is Badger of Honor’s game-by-game predictions. The schedule for Wisconsin football has been released…again. Hopefully this time it will stick. After the Big Ten decided to come back to play this fall, they decided October 24th would be the start date for games. At […]

Wisconsin Football: Game-By-Game Predictions for the 2020 Season - Badger of Honor - Badger of Honor - A Wisconsin Badgers Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.

Continue reading...

Nebraska sports radio is extremely confident that the huskers have caught up to Wisconsin

Following the Big Ten’s decision to play this fall, Wisconsin is back to projecting a $60-70 million shortfall in revenue. It was $100 million without games/TV money.

Don't turn your back on Nebraska. I believe they are on their way back. Maybe not this year but soon.

And, with Bucky's quarterbacking which I do not anticipate changing - any given Saturday somebody can beat us. Remember IL?

Don't turn your back on Nebraska. I believe they are on their way back. Maybe not this year but soon.

And, with Bucky's quarterbacking which I do not anticipate changing - any given Saturday somebody can beat us. Remember IL?
Nebraska is so far away from challenging

Maybe this year, but I believe Frost will turn it around. We'll see.

Back