Wisconsin Badgers vs. LSU Tigers: Preview, Predictions and Viewing Info

I'm totally impressed with the poise the Badgers had today against LSU. Winning a game like this is amazing. A team that was a double digit underdog, and not even considered a potential bowl team by a lot of sources, they proved that with the right coaching, and a cool head, you can do things nobody believes possible.

No matter what happens this season, this was a cornerstone game for the Chryst era. He did not come off as arrogant. He did not come off as anything other than proud of the way his players did their jobs, and with the appearance of pure modesty.

I've always appreciated players and coaches who look at the whole picture, and realize that it's not an "I" game. They are usually the best in the business because they won't bring "I" coaches or players into the system either.

I just got out of the hospital yesterday afternoon and am on some strong meds. They kind of knocked me out. But, from the opening drive in that game through now, I've never been more alert, nor hyped, in my life. It's going to get me on my feet faster!

Watch out Big 10! These Badgers ain't pretenders, they're a growing force, and we have no idea how far they can come over the next few weeks!

I'm totally impressed with the poise the Badgers had today against LSU. Winning a game like this is amazing. A team that was a double digit underdog, and not even considered a potential bowl team by a lot of sources, they proved that with the right coaching, and a cool head, you can do things nobody believes possible.

No matter what happens this season, this was a cornerstone game for the Chryst era. He did not come off as arrogant. He did not come off as anything other than proud of the way his players did their jobs, and with the appearance of pure modesty.

I've always appreciated players and coaches who look at the whole picture, and realize that it's not an "I" game. They are usually the best in the business because they won't bring "I" coaches or players into the system either.

I just got out of the hospital yesterday afternoon and am on some strong meds. They kind of knocked me out. But, from the opening drive in that game through now, I've never been more alert, nor hyped, in my life. It's going to get me on my feet faster!

Watch out Big 10! These Badgers ain't pretenders, they're a growing force, and we have no idea how far they can come over the next few weeks!

Hospital? Are you okay?

Back