Wisconsin Badgers 2019 Early Singing Day Preview: Quarterback

Badgers just need to become Bama of the North just knock on a door say hello here is a scholarship sign it to the highest ranked kids in the nation. LOL

McEvoy never should have taken a snap under center that was a GA cluster F.

The video shows him hitting more recievers in stride than Badgers QBs have since Wilson left.

I'm hopeful that he gets a real shot to start right away.

Actually, I'm hopeful he signs on the dotted line

The video shows him hitting more recievers in stride than Badgers QBs have since Wilson left.

I'm hopeful that he gets a real shot to start right away.

Actually, I'm hopeful he signs on the dotted line
He’s signed ......and I will say it again. Until the WR group gets upgraded its not going to be pretty. I think he redshirts

He’s signed ......and I will say it again. Until the WR group gets upgraded its not going to be pretty. I think he redshirts

I think he red shirts too. But I don't think you really know how good the WR group will be next year. Until we see how things play out over the next year or two, you're just guessing at this just like everyone else.

I am heavy into Kansas HS FB since my buddy coaches at Smith Center. Blue Valley isn't playing powerhouse FB so yeah he needs a year to adjust to the speed of NCAA ball. I tend to agree with Pack if his WR are upgraded then he'll be solid but otherwise your not going to see that much of an improvement from the past couple yrs.

We do need the WRs. I have a hunch we'll be seeing a huge push to find them.

Back