Wild Card Weekend Thread

So will the Bears complete the NFC road team sweep today? Not sure if I want the Bears because you know the old saying it's super hard to beat a team 3 times in one season. Had that happen what about 20 or so years ago we swept MN in regular season and lost at Lambeau in the playoffs to them.

So will the Bears complete the NFC road team sweep today? Not sure if I want the Bears because you know the old saying it's super hard to beat a team 3 times in one season. Had that happen what about 20 or so years ago we swept MN in regular season and lost at Lambeau in the playoffs to them.
i think someone posted an article that clearly debunks that 3X theory.

NOLA wins but I don’t think they cover.

Lamar Jackson goes from looking like MVP to a QB that can't read a field.

He’s 5 for 8 and the INT was not a bad read. Guy was open have to make that throw inside.
I still think his passing skills are a weak part of his game. If not for being a better runner then many RB in the NFL the guy may not be starting at QB in the NFL.

I still think his passing skills are a weak part of his game. If not for being a better runner then many RB in the NFL the guy may not be starting at QB in the NFL.
Oh clearly his legs are more of a threat but his improvement in the passing game is clear.

Back