Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
memories. Marks invite to me to join the board View attachment 304
6d88e612bf29b5e7fa5636d1880cbd77--strong-quotes-all-quotes.jpg

GBP4EVER

Draft Guru
2022 Draft Guru
Reaction score
THough I have to say the shout feature is one of the coolest things as you can have short conv's with people in real time

Crease Creature

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I was a freshman in high school when I bumped into Mark et al on SN, that woulda been back in '04, and I've been along for the ride ever since. One marriage, four kids, three jobs, four moves, and a trip to law school later.

I still think I'm the youngest member of the board, but I don't mind. This site, and you guys, have have been my one constant connection with professional sports as I've tuned those out more and more over the last few years.

It's been a while now since I last played anything competitively and my favorite thing about this place has always been that you can say "X needs to do Y better" or "this is U's fault and he needs to take the blame" and if you back it up with examples, or even if you can't, there are those who'll at least listen to you. Even when it usually comes down to PackinATL telling you to follow the money.

And Bud's a prick, nobody has been explicit about that, in this thread, just yet.

Budman

Draft Guru
2022 Draft Guru
Reaction score
Even when it usually comes down to PackinATL telling you to follow the money.

And Bud's a prick, nobody has been explicit about that, in this thread, just yet.
Nailed it!!! Even though Mr. Lawrence gave me that moniker, unfairly, years ago, I have probably lived up to it more than I would have liked over the past years!! I promise to improve on it. Now see if you'll get a promise from Packinatl to listen more... :p

Great post Crease. This site truly has become a part of daily life for a lot of us!