What Went Wrong in Packerland

None of this means that McCarthy is a bad coach, per se, but for Green Bay it's time for a change. Last off season, when MM got only a 1-year extension, it was obvious to me that a message was sent. Regardless of where to put blame, ultimately he's the head coach and on field play is managed by him. I'm not going to say the Packers are the most talented team in the league, but we're certainly not the worst team, and we've lost to a couple of teams with "lesser" talent. Simply put, this team has not produced on the field - and that is how he is measured. Yes, AR has not been himself this year . . . but his struggles are not unrelated to coach MM.

When you break the bank and load up AR, I'm sure its gonna be MM that goes....this is quickly turning into a dumpster fire

When you break the bank and load up AR, I'm sure its gonna be MM that goes....this is quickly turning into a dumpster fire

Two guys with huge egos and a passion for the game. Digging deeper one has to wonder if TT ever addressed the issue. It would have been his job after all. Now it's Murphy's job to get them to get along. Though may be too broken at this point.

Back